The Laboratory for Automatics and Systems (LAS) is looking for candidates for the position of RTD project engineer - artificial vision
, to develop new technological solutions for digital healthcare in the scope of two current ongoing RTD projects: FaceRehab and ORACIA.
FaceRehab aims to develop a new solution for facial paralysis telerehabilitation at home and ORACIA aims to develop a new solution to support aphasia telerehabilitation programs at home. The technological challenges of both solutions focus mainly on audio and visual perception and verbal and non-verbal interaction for artificial agents.
- Employment contract;
- Continuous training aligned with profile;
- Opportunity for internal growth according to demonstrated skills;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team that promotes a friendly environment of respect, trust, transparency and informality;
- Be engaged in international projects in all stages (from planning to execution);
- Possibility of international experience;
- Integration in a recognized institution;
- Opportunity to apply previous knowledge and experience.
- Master's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Automation or Computers), or similar;
- Experience in developing prototypes related to: Computer Vision and Artificial Vision;
- Experience in C/C++, Python programming;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Professional experience >2 years;
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence (e.g., Neural Networks, Heuristic Methods, Probabilistic Methods);
- Fundamental knowledge about tools for integration of 3D models in digital applications (e.g., Blender, Unity);
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts (e.g., MBSE);
- Fundamental knowledge about OpenVino, TensorFlow, ROS;
- Experience in systems integration.
- Autonomy and orientation towards objectives and results; - High sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
Send your application by 28 April 2023
using the reference IPN/LAS/2023/CON07
para a versão em português.