The Business Accelerator of Instituto Pedro Nunes (IPN) is a business support infrastructure that aims to mobilise technology-based and innovative companies with high growth potential. It offers a set of services with the objective of promoting the respective internationalisation capacities and the increase of their technological intensity, namely through the facilitation of cooperation with the scientific and technological system.
The IPN Business Accelerator intends to strengthen its team by seeking a Project Manager - Incentive Systems and Business Acceleration.
- Elaboration of applications to national and/or international incentive systems;
- Support to the management and administration of IPN's Business Accelerator;
- Participation in national and international projects to promote entrepreneurship, innovation and internationalisation.
- Degree/Master's degree in Management, Economics or similar areas;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written. Spanish is valued;
- Excellent command of Office tools, especially Excel and Word.
- Customer oriented;
- Good planning and organisation skills, spirit of initiative, autonomy, critical sense and analytical skills.
- Integration in a solid entity with national and international prestige;
- Individual Employment Contract;
- Salary conditions adjusted to the candidate's profile and professional experience
- Possibility of career development.
Send your application by 31 January