The challenge of this project was to try to connect the Euroace ecosystem of entrepreneurship with international reference centers, focusing on the creation of companies based on knowledge and research, through the following actions:
This project aimed to boost the creation of companies from training projects with commercial potential, as well as lines of work that use the pre-existing and most influential scientific and technological domains in meeting the competitive challenges of the participating regions.
• Specification of a joint intervention methodology for the constitution of a unique ecosystem in the favorable EUROACE region to entrepreneurship and acceleration of knowledge-based business projects;
• Development and promotion of an entrepreneurship culture among young university finalists, students of higher vocational training cycles and graduates, also paying attention to gender disparities in youth entrepreneurship;
• Betting on the transformation of the EUROACE space in a pole of retention, development and attraction of young talent.;
• Connection of the EUROACE entrepreneurship ecosystem with international reference hubs.
ACTIVITY 1: Promotion of a reflection on the status quo of the EUROACE Space in relation to knowledge-based youth entrepreneurship and for determination of a working methodology in the project;
ACTIVITY 2: Activating the discovery of embryonic business ideas originated by young people and based on knowledge generation;
ACTIVITY 3: Move to action by developing activities for the generation of knowledge-based business projects originated by talented young people;
ACTIVITY 4: Creation of the habit of generating business projects based on knowledge and originated by talented young people;
ACTIVITY 5. Project Management and Coordination;
ACTIVITY 6. Project Communication.
Expected / Achieved Results:
- C001 - Companies that received aid: 600
- E002 - Business Development Services Developed or Supported: 60