The Laboratory for Automatics and Systems (LAS) is hiring a Pre-Award Grant Manager
- Manage scouting for funding and support to development and submission of applications in the areas of tele-health;
- Support in the development of the funding strategy, in line with the institutional strategy for research & development;
- Ensure pre-award yearly KPIs;
- Cooperation with the different departments of the institution during all stages of application;
- Support the Communication team to design external visibility and awareness of IPN Automatics Lab activities;
- Participation in national and international networks.
- Be engaged in international projects in all stages (from planning to execution);
- Continuous training aligned with profile;
- Employment contract;
- Integration in a recognized institution;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team that promotes a friendly environment of respect, trust, transparency and informality;
- International experience;
- Opportunity for internal growth according to demonstrated skills;
- Opportunity to apply previous knowledge and experience;
- Wage according to the experience.
- Have proven experience in support for competitive applications for the health innovation - PT2020, PRR, H2020, Horizon Europe, EIT Health (more than 2 years of experience);
- Master in Biomedical Engineering, Physical Engineering, Health Economics, Electronics.
- Proficient in English.
- Entrepreneurial experience in the area of ICT for health and well-being;
- Know-how about the Medtech, digital health value-chain and market access in Europe.
- Autonomy and orientation towards objectives and results;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
Apply until 31 March 2023
using the reference IPN/LAS/2023/CON5.