The Purchases Department of Instituto Pedro Nunes is looking for a trainee to join its team. We are looking for a proactive, autonomous and dynamic trainee with critical and team spirit. We are also looking for someone who is willing to learn and has attention to detail and professional brio.
- Professional internship;
- Possibility of work contract at the end of the internship;
- Continuous training in line with the functions;
- Opportunity for internal growth according to the skills demonstrated;
- Schedule: 9h to 18h.
Minimum requirements (mandatory):
- Degree in soliciting, public administration, or similar;
- Eligible for work placement (Bachelor's Degree);
- Computer skills from a user's perspective.
- Knowledge in the area of public procurement.
Applications until November 15
through email firstname.lastname@example.org