The Laboratory for Automatics and Systems is looking for candidates, with a special interest in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, to reinforce its team.
What we offer
- Employment contract;
- Continuous training aligned with profile;
- Opportunity for internal growth according to demonstrated skills;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team that promotes a friendly environment of respect, trust, transparency and informality;
- Be engaged in international projects in all stages (from planning to execution);
- Possibility of international experience;
- Integration in a recognized institution;
- Opportunity to apply previous knowledge and experience.
What we are looking for
- Master's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Computers, Telecommunications, Automation), Biomedical Engineering, Physical Engineering or similar;
- Experience in embedded systems development;
- Experience in C/C++ programming;
- Good knowledge of technical English.
- Over two years of professional experience;
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux (Yocto, Ubuntu Core);
- Knowledge of Real Time Systems (RTOS)
- Interest in cybersecurity in cyberphysical devices;
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts (e.g. MBSE);
- Knowledge of electronics and printed circuit board design;
- Experience in systems integration;
- Autonomy and orientation towards objectives and results;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
Applications can be sent by September 16th, 2022
, using the reference IPN/LAS/2022/CON12.