Three day H2020 practical training is dedicated to the in-depth understanding of fundamentals of financial management of Horizon 2020 projects. Each day is divided into theoretical and practical part with many opportunities for the participants to ask specific questions related to their businesses and clarifications of the outstanding issues.
The training is led by experienced former auditors of European Institutions.
Why participate in the training course?
- To master the financial management of your H2020 project, in order to optimize the implementation of your project;
- To avoid financial mismanagement of your Horizon 2020 project;
- To differentiate eligible and ineligible costs;
- To see the difference in calculating personnel costs based on actual cost / unit costs;
- Subcontracting and third parties – how to avoid rejection of costs?
- Allocation of Travel costs, Equipment, Other costs, and Overheads;
- To realize the responsibilities of coordinator;
- To be prepared for EC audits.
More information in https://efmc.eu/services/training-courses/
For registration https://efmc.mlbw.eu/training-coimbra
Limited seats available!