Applications are open for the Summer@IPN 2023 - Non-Curricular Summer Internship Programme for Higher Education Students
, through the link
until June 2, 2023.
To promote the relationship with future workers and companies connected to IPN, non-curricular summer internships are annually organized, involving students from Universities and Polytechnic Institutes and companies of our ecosystem. Internships will have a duration of 1 to 3 months, running between July 1st and September 30th. Students aged 18 or over, effectively enrolled in university or polytechnic higher education, will be eligible.
Applications and selection process
The IPN will match the vacancies made available by the host institutions and the applications received. Afterwards, IPN will promote a face-to-face event on June 14th 2023, at 10:00am
, at the IPN, where hosting entities will make themselves known. The selection interviews will be scheduled later between hosting entities and candidates.
It is up to the trainees to
- Apply through the form provided by the IPN;
- Provide true and accurate information about his/her academic background and personal skills
- Be available for a selection process to be carried out by the Instituto Pedro Nunes, in interaction with the host entity;
- Undertake to carry out the traineeship with the highest standards of commitment and professionalism;
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the information, technical, business or of any other nature, to which they have access during their internship period or because of it, agreeing to sign written confidentiality agreements with all those involved, prior to the effective beginning of the internship activities;
- Conduct all human and institutional relationships with ethics;
- Participate in the events associated to the programme;
- Comply with the regulations provided and the spirit of the programme.
- To sign a traineeship contract with the host entity;
- To have a mentor and an Individual Training Plan;
- To be covered by a personal accident insurance policy covering any risks that may arise during and as a result of the activities undertaken by the trainee during the stay, as well as during his journeys between his place of residence and the place where he is staying;
- Receive from the host company the equivalent of the meal allowance for each full day of the stay;
- Receive a certificate issued by the host entity, if you complete your participation in the Summer@IPN programme.
For more information please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
para a versão em português.