Instituto Pedro Nunes is promoting the training "Horizon Europe - deconstructing a call for proposal".
This training will take place in the IPN facilities on 14 and 15 February 2023.
At the end of this training, you should be able to:
- Describe the main features of the Horizon Europe Application Evaluation process;
- Develop the objectives of the "excellence section" of your project, taking into account common mistakes, shortcomings and pitfalls;
- Define objectives that are in line with EU goals and priorities, using a Logical Framework Matrix approach;
- Perform an argument-based analysis of your ESR - Evaluation Summary Report, deconstructing the Call for Proposal and its Policy Framework;
- Design a robust "impact section", taking into account the new "pathway to impacts", noting best practices on measurability, stakeholder engagement, communication, dissemination and exploitation, among other issues;
- Design a robust "implementation section", taking into account common mistakes, shortcomings and pitfalls;
- Describe the most important characteristics of the WPS and the Tasks, Deliverables, Milestones, Risks, Governance and Planning Resources;
- Elaborate on Outcomes and Impacts, Requirements and Obstacles, Stakeholder Analysis;
- Outline a Dissemination Strategy for your Project.
The training will be conducted by Marco Liviantoni. 14 hours of certified professional training (DGERT) are foreseen.
Please see the complete Training Programme here
IPN is an Accredited Entity by DGERT (Certificate 2376-2016). At the end of the action participants will be entitled to a Vocational Training Certificate.