The Laboratory for Automatics and Systems is looking for candidates with a special interest in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, to reenforce its team.
What we offer
- Employment contract;
- Continuous training aligned with profile;
- Opportunity for internal growth according to demonstrated skills;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team that promotes a friendly environment of respect, trust, transparency and informality;
- Be engaged in international projects in all stages (from planning to execution);
- Possibility of international experience;
- Integration in a recognized institution;
- Opportunity to apply previous knowledge and experience.
What we are looking for
- Master's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Automation or Computers), or similar;
- Experience in developing prototypes related to: Computer Vision and Artificial Vision;
- Experience in C/C++, Python programming;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Over two years of professional experience;
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Neural Networks, Heuristic Methods, Probabilistic Methods);
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts (e.g. MBSE);
- Fundamental knowledge about OpenVino, TensorFlow, ROS;
- Experience in systems integration;
- Autonomy and orientation towards objectives and results;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
Applications can be sent by September 16th, 2022
, using the reference IPN/LAS/2022/CON12.