The Instituto Pedro Nunes
is promoting the 2nd edition of the vocational retraining program, the IPN IT Academy
, through the Laboratory for Informatic and Systems.
This free course will start in the second half of October. Participants will be given the necessary skills so that can be integrated in a professional sector with high employability rates.
1. What is it?
A free theoretical and practical training course aimed at retraining professionals in the area of information technology (IT).
3. Skills to be acquired
- People who have had, during their education or training path, some experience in programming;
- People with an intermediate knowledge of the English language.
4. Selection process
- Basic knowledge in web development: C#, .NET, Angular, HTML, TypeScript, CSS and SQL;
- Ability to develop simple applications.
The candidate selection process is carried out in three phases:
Phase I - Resume analysis;
Phase II - Assay tests;
Phase III - Selection interview.
5. Where will the training course take place and what will be the schedule?
The training course will take place at the Instituto Pedro Nunes, in Coimbra, from Monday to Friday, during working hours.
6. What is the structure of the training course?
- 300 hours of theoretical training
- 4 months of on-the-job training
The course is free of charge. The trainees are entitled with financial support according to legal regulation.
8. What do we propose after the training course?
After the training course we intend the best trainees to be integrated in the development teams of the Laboratory for Informatics and Systems of the Instituto Pedro Nunes.
9. Starting Date
Second half of October 2022.
10. Information Session
11. Open enrollment
The registration deadline has been extended to the 30th of September 2022.
An information session on the course will take place on the 28th of September at 16:30 in Room 1, Building A of the Instituto Pedro Nunes. To participate in the information session, please fill in the registration form here
For further information: email@example.com